If you are interested in learning more about the CEFR, you may find some of the following resources useful:
- English Profile Studies Volume 4: The CEFR in Practice by North
- English Profile Studies Volume 5: English Profile in Practice edited by Harrison and Barker, providing a practical overview of the English Profile Programme and its application in learning, teaching and assessment
- The English Profile Journal: Volumes 1, 2 and 3 – a free online collection of background papers on aspects of the English Profile research.
- Reference Level Descriptions for National and Regional Languages (pdf), Council of Europe
- The T-series, by Van Ek and Trim: Breakthrough (A1), Waystage (A2), Threshold (B1) and Vantage (B2). Breakthrough (doc) is available as a free download.
- Using the CEFR: Principles of Good Practice (pdf), Cambridge English Language Assessment.
- The Relevance of the CEFR to Teacher Training (pdf) by North.