The English Profile Programme is developing a number of resources for researchers, teachers, testers, ministries of education and other English Profile Network Partners. If you’d like to learn about or take advantage of these resources, this is the place to get started.
Click on the links below to:
- See the preview version of the English Vocabulary Profile (A1-C2)
- Subscribe for free to the A1-C2 version of the English Vocabulary Profile (for a limited time only)
- View the Word of the Week archive
- View Annette Capel's webinars on the English Vocabulary Profile via Cambridge English Teacher
- Download our guide to the CEFR (pdf)
- Find more information on the T-Series books
- Download the English Profile Information Booklet
- Read about the English Profile Studies series
- Read Dr. Antony Green's report on EPN methods and their implications for Reference Level Descriptions
- View abstracts, access articles and subscribe for free to the English Profile Journal
- Read Anne O'Keeffe's and Geraldine Mark's article on “The English Grammar Profile of learner competence: Methodology and key findings”. International Journal of Corpus Linguistics 22(4): 457-489.