Your continued use of the CLCF Online shall be deemed to constitute your acknowledgment of any such changes.
Access to and use of the CLCF Online
In accessing any part of the CLCF Online, you agree:
- that material contained in the CLCF Online may be downloaded, viewed and printed for personal non commercial research and teaching purposes or internal circulation within your organisation only provided that no trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on such material are removed in whole or in part;
- not to use any extract from the CLCF Online or research gained from access to the CLCF Online in any way other than for personal non-commercial research and teaching purposes (for example in lectures, dissertations and doctoral theses), without the prior written consent of Cambridge University Press;
- that notwithstanding the above, further use of research gained from CLCF Online may be made (including in presentations at external institutions or in commercial publications) subject to written consent being obtained in advance from Cambridge University Press. For the avoidance of doubt, ‘commercial publications’ shall include without limitation monographs, textbooks and contributed volumes, in any format, and any software programmes based on the CLCF data intended to be produced, published and made available for sale by a publisher or like organisation;
- not to use the CLCF Online in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of the CLCF Online by other users;
- not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of the CLCF Online;
- not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on the CLCF Online and entered by or relating to any third party user of the CLCF Online; and
You must include the following acknowledgement in any publication, presentation, research report or other product (whether commercial or non-commercial) that makes reference to the CLCF Online:
This publication/presentation/research report has made use of the Cambridge Life Competencies Framework. This resource is based on extensive research by Cambridge University Press and Cambridge Assessment. See https://languageresearch.cambridge.org/clc for more information.
Term and termination
Where we have reasonable grounds to believe Content infringes copyright, is defamatory, obscene, unlawful, objectionable or otherwise does not satisfy the high standards required by us, we reserve the right to promptly remove, or disable access to, Content at any time.
Exclusions and limitations of liability
Owing to the nature of the Internet we cannot guarantee that the CLCF Online or the websites to which it is linked will always be available to users. You should ensure that you have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place whilst using the Internet.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information on the CLCF Online was accurate at the time of publication, it is subject to variation at any time without notice and we do not give any warranty that any such information will be accurate or complete at any particular time or at all.
The CLCF Online and any information or other material contained in it are made available strictly on the basis that you accept it on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Where you rely on any information or other material contained in it, you do so entirely at your own risk and you accept that all warranties, conditions and undertakings, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise in respect of the CLCF Online are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We exclude all liability whatever, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in respect of any loss or damage resulting or arising from any non-availability or use of the CLCF Online or of any other website linked to it, or from reliance on the contents of the CLCF Online or any material or content accessed through it.
Bribery and data protection
Cambridge University Press acts in accordance with the UK Bribery Act 2010 and the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please refer to the relevant policies, (http://www.cambridge.org/policy/privacy/), which may be revised from time to time.