Salary: Competitive freelancer fees
Location: UK, Cambridge
We are currently recruiting for freelancers with a background in corpus linguistics and English language teaching within the ELT Research and Teacher Development team at Cambridge University Press. In this role, you will contribute to the development of ELT materials. This may require corpus research, text analysis and/or pedagogical research informed materials development for publishing outputs. The work will be on an ad-hoc basis and you will briefed for each project on which you agree to work. As much of our work is online, we welcome applications from all locations.
- Background in linguistics, language study and corpus linguistics and language teaching
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of English language; previous experience and qualifications in English language and language teaching desirable
- Experience as an English language teacher
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to a brief
- Flexibility towards the undertaking of research projects
- Excellent organisational skills, managing workloads efficiently to achieve set deadlines.